Monday, December 19, 2005

"It's like, you're almost glad to have carpal tunnel"

Even though my employer gave me a fancy schmancy new ThinkPad with an extra 512MB of memory and a nice carry bag, I still do most of my work in the office at my desk. To that end, I was also provided with a docking station, monitor stand, keyboard, and mouse.

The other day I got a new Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000. I was skeptical as to it's usefulness at first, but now that I've tried it, I'll never go back to a regular keyboard. This is the most comfortable keyboard I have ever used! The reverse slope takes a little while to get used to, but it feels great once you do. As the website says "the only thing you touch more often than your mouse and keyboard is your pillow". In light of that fact, I think this is a great investment, especially in the workplace. I'm actually considering buying one for home!

No comments: