Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Unexpected Gifts at an Opportune Time

It must really be the Christmas season! Today my employer gave me an unsolicited 3% raise, even though I've only been with the company for five months. To top that off, they explained why it was "low" (because I've only been there five months), and asked if I had any issues with my salary. Talk about proactive!

The truly miraculous thing about though it is that just a few weeks ago I started giving away and donating money. I didn't know if I could afford it at the time, but I was just blessed with a streak of generosity and couldn't hold back. I decided that I wanted to pass the blessings I have been given on to others, and I had faith that God would support me and ensure I could afford it. And today I got proof!

The absolute best part is, now I'll have even more to give away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is so generous when we are obedient. Wonderful how He builds up our faith so we can do more for Him. Why would anyone not have a personal relationship with such a wonderful friend?